Prayer and Action: Leaving the 99 in search of the 1 — Welcome to the Hope for the Journey Podcast.
Prayer is necessary to the Christian life. One may say that it is a part of the lifeblood to abide in Christ. For how can you develop a relationship with a person, the Person (specifically our Lord), without true and open communication with him?
Hosts this week:
- Jerome Danner (@dannerjerome)
We all have a story to tell. Testimonies are our stories of God’s greatness in our lives. The HFTJ guys talk about the power of testimonies.
- Prayer Should Not Be An Afterthought (But Action Should Not Be Either)
- Theology Mix
- Watch Your Theology
Contact us (or all the myHopeJourney’s):
Follow the Hope for the Journey blog at http://myhopejourney.co/
@myhopejourney on Twitter
Email us at [email protected]
Hope for the Journey: Walking Through the Valley of Darkness For and With Your Prodigal on Amazon
Join the discussion at http://EmbraceTheTrial.com
Special thanks to Newsong for their use of their song, “Faithful” (Amazon, iTunes)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Temptations to Compromise When Parenting a Prodigal – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 61 - September 11, 2016
- “A Call to Rescue” – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 60 - September 4, 2016
- So You Got Yourself a Prodigal: If Tomorrow Never Comes – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 59 - August 26, 2016