“A Year of Hope.” – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 52
Leaving the 99 in search of the 1, welcome to the Hope For The Journey Podcast.
Unfortunately, for too long in America, the church has taken the role of absentee partner to the families of prodigals. On Hope for the Journey, you will meet those who have walked the prodigal path, the loved ones who’ve drifted in a sea of emotions calling on God to return to their prodigal home, and those who have heard the call of Christ to leave the 99 in search of the one. Welcome to our Journey. We pray you find encouragement and answers, solace and community, but most of all the only hope for the journey… the hope of Christ.
Hosts this week:
It’s Episode 52 of the Journey and all of our friends are coming out to help us celebrate with words of encouragement and testimonies of faithfulness.
- Prayer of a Prodigal Parent – Tony Vance
- I Had Heard of God, But Now I Have Seen Him With My Own Eyes – A Testimony of Faithfulness
- Allen Hampton (of the Regular Reform Guys) Testimony
- We Are All Needy – David McConnell
- Theology Mix Podcast Network
- After the Sermon Podcast – Epsode 47 Divorce and Remarraige
- Prodigal Prayer Book
- Chris James Stuttard on Trials – Episode 48
Contact us (or all the myHopeJourney’s):
Follow the Hope for the Journey blog at http://myhopejourney.co/
@myhopejourney on Twitter
Email us at email@example.com
Hope for the Journey: Walking Through the Valley of Darkness For and With Your Prodigal on Amazon
Join the discussion at http://EmbraceTheTrial.com