3. Is it easier to be who you really are as an Anon?
A. Yes and no, because nobody can be truly anonymous on Twitter.
4. What book are you reading? OR: Besides the Bible, what book has influenced your Christian walk the most?
A. Either The Book Thief or It’s a Wonderful Life.
5. What is your pet peeve in church or with Christians?
A. Skirts on Sunday, thigh shorts on Monday.
6. After a stressful day, what’s your favourite way of relaxing?
A. Playing guitar or reading.
7. Do you like chocolate? If yes, what’s your favourite kind?
A. Dark, dark chocolate is my favorite.
8. What place in the world would you like to visit? Why? OR If you could be any place right now, where would it be? Why?
A. I would love to go to Ireland.
9. What are the three top things on your bucket list for this year?
A. 1) Meeting up with my friend this summer; 2) playing an Irish Bouzouki; 3) going back to Hawaii.
10. Your friend wants you to go to her Bible study group…but your favorite band is in town, and another friend gives you tickets to the concert. What would you do?
A. Oh, that’s terribly hard!I might go to the Bible study next week. It would depend on many different things.
11. What’s your favorite Bible verse(s)?
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” -Ephesians 2:10