1. Why did you start a Twitter account?
A. My wife suggested that I should. She figured I had the personality for it.
2. Who is your favorite theologian, past and/or present?
3. What is something that people would be surprised to know about you?
A. That I am working on a fantasy novel.
4. What book are you reading? OR: Besides the Bible, what book has influenced your Christian walk the most?
A. I am currently reading Judge Not by Todd Friel, and the book that really impacted me the most thus far was God Has a Wonderful Plan for Your Life by Ray Comfort.
5. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
A. Lord of the Rings.
6. What is your pet peeve in church or with Christians?
A. Accepting anyone that claims or says the name of Jesus. That and the church has really watered down the gospel. It is very sad and frustrating.
7. Why is it important to study theology?
A. Well, 2 Timothy 2:15. We should know more about our faith and be able to teach others. It’s time to move on from the milk and onto the meat-Hebrews 5:12.
8. After a stressful day, what’s your favorite way of relaxing?
A. Reading or just sitting with the family.
9. What place in the world would you like to visit? Why? OR If you could be any place right now, where would it be? Why?
A. New Zealand would be wonderful. I would love to see the landscapes where Middle Earth was created.
10. Link us to your go-to song of the moment while driving to Sunday worship—you know, the song that you need/like to hear before you arrive at church?
A. When I drive to church I listen to wide array of things but I really enjoy listening to Beautiful Eulogy.
11. What would you consider the “worst”—Christian book, Christian music, Christian movies? (If you have more than one choice, please feel free to list them).
A. This one is tough but books like Purpose Driven Life and anything by Osteen really mess people up and confuse them greatly.