Leaving the 99 in search of the 1: Welcome to the Hope for the Journey Podcast.
Unfortunately, for too long in America, the church has taken the role of absentee partner to the families of prodigals. On Hope for the Journey, you will meet those who have walked the prodigal path, the loved ones who’ve drifted in a sea of emotions calling on God to return their prodigal home, and those who have heard the call of Christ to leave the 99 in search of the one. Welcome to our Journey. We pray you find encouragement and answers, solace and community, but most of all the only hope for the journey…the hope of Christ.
Hosts this week:
- Kevin (@churchgoober)
- Nick (@nickjenkins)
- David Skinner (@dskinner44)
The HFTJ guys are joined by Joshua Dean. Together, they look at the importance of the exchange of Scripture with those going through trials..
- The Currency of the Kingdom – Joshua Dean
- Theology Mix
Contact us (or all the myHopeJourney’s):
Follow the Hope for the Journey blog at http://myhopejourney.co/
@myhopejourney on Twitter
Email us at [email protected]
Hope for the Journey: Walking Through the Valley of Darkness For and With Your Prodigal on Amazon
Join the discussion at http://EmbraceTheTrial.com
Special thanks to Newsong for their use of their song, “Faithful” (Amazon, iTunes)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Temptations to Compromise When Parenting a Prodigal – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 61 - September 11, 2016
- “A Call to Rescue” – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 60 - September 4, 2016
- So You Got Yourself a Prodigal: If Tomorrow Never Comes – Hope for the Journey Podcast, Episode 59 - August 26, 2016