But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
The Work of the Spirit Defined
Questions for Discussion or Reflection:
1. Can you give an example of something that people claim is a work of the Spirit that probably isn’t?
2. Can you give an example of the Spirit working that fits the definition above?
3. Can you think of any other ways in which the Spirit works that are drawn from the Scripture? Be sure to cite the passage(s).
4. Based on the definitions given in this message, are you drunk with the Spirit? Why or why not?
5. Based on the definitions given in this message, are you quenching, or grieving the Spirit? Explain.