For this week’s Question of the Week, I wanted to zero in on what is essential to Christianity. If you had to boil Christianity down to its bare essentials, what would those essentials be? Try to be specific. For example, you might say it is essential to believe in Jesus Christ. That’s of course true, but which Jesus Christ? The Prophet Jesus? The Divine Christ? The Human Jesus? So try to be specific.
Also, to help you wrestle with this, try asking the following two questions of your essentials before posting them in the comment section below:
1. If a person does not believe _______________, they are not a Christian.
2. If a person believes __________________, they are not a Christian.
Latest posts by Jeremy Lundmark (see all)
- Weeping for Spurgeon: A Time of Unrelenting Misery and Darkness - October 19, 2021
- Beating the Drudgery of Bible Reading Plans - May 18, 2021
- How Did God Create Man? – Part 2: Question 13 B - December 21, 2020