1. Why did you start a Twitter account?
A. To explore theology with other people.
2. What has been your favourite Twitter interaction so far?
A. All the good interactions with the Lutheran Knuckleheads and the Calvinist Anons.
3. Who is your favorite theologian, past and/or present?
A. Martin Luther, R.C. Sproul, Chris Rosebrough
4. Is it easier to be who you really are as an Anon?
A. No, its just more fun with avatars and blog design/art.
5. What is something that people would be surprised to know about you?
A. I’m 43 and about to be a granddad.
6. Besides the Bible, what book has influenced your Christian walk the most?
A. The Westminster Confession, The Book of Concord, Chosen by God by R.C. Sproul.
7. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
A. TV: The Big Bang Theory. Movie: Star Wars (4-7)
8. What is your pet peeve in church or with Christians?
A. All the purpose driven, false promises that are not global promises and are the twisting of the text.
9. Why is it important to study theology?
A. So that one can get a true representation of what the Bible really teaches so that one does not fall for lies that can shipwreck their faith.
10. After a stressful day, what’s your favorite way of relaxing?
A. A glass of wine and conversations with my wife.
11. What’s your favorite Bible verse(s)?
A. Ezekiel 36:26.
- The Munich Bible Study on Zoom - January 24, 2023
- Real Love, Real Meaning, Real Christmas—Advent Tools from ThM! - December 3, 2022
- Your Advent Calendar: Give It Away, Give It Away, Give It Away Now - December 1, 2022