1. Why did you start a Twitter account?
A. To spread love, joy, and wisdom!
2. What has been your favourite Twitter interaction so far?
A. Definitely the totally unique Mr. Universalism (so happy he returned)…and his epic interactions with Lex Lutheran! These two are so very funny!! And Lutheran Two-Face… and I like the fights I have with Hulk Calvinist—my first Twitter friend… and Calvinist Rocky. And, of course, conversations with Donald Hightower. There are so many!!
3. What book are you reading? OR: Besides the Bible, what book has influenced your Christian walk the most?
A. The Life and Teaching of Jesus Christ by James S. Stewart and books by George MacDonald.
4. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
A. Wonder Woman with Lynda Carter!
5. What is your pet peeve in church or with Christians?
A. Self-righteousness, judgmentalism, or pettiness.
6. What makes you so very bored?
A. After a few minutes—EVERYTHING!! I’m very A.D.D.
7. What place in the world would you like to visit? Why? OR If you could be any place right now, where would it be? Why?
A. Tuscany and Sicily! The beauty, weather, people, and food!!
8. Link us to your go-to song of the moment while driving to Sunday worship—you know, the song that you need/like to hear before you arrive at church?
9. Who is the one Anon you would most like to smack? Why?
A. Calvinist Batman. I owe him one!!!
10. What would you consider the “worst”—Christian book, Christian music, Christian movies? (If you have more than one choice, please feel free to list them.)
A. Left Behind series is an obvious choice, but I don’t like Jesus Calling or The Shack. And I found The Purpose Driven Life purposefully depressing.
11. Is the church relevant? If yes, what would you consider the best way to reach the unchurched?
A. Yes, when it’s not trying to be “relevant!” The best way—just be a real Christian!
- The Munich Bible Study on Zoom - January 24, 2023
- Real Love, Real Meaning, Real Christmas—Advent Tools from ThM! - December 3, 2022
- Your Advent Calendar: Give It Away, Give It Away, Give It Away Now - December 1, 2022