1. Why did you start a Twitter account?
A. To make people laugh and to engage in satire.
2. What has been your favourite Twitter interaction so far?
A. So far it has been having conversations with people who think I am an old lady who really hates children.
3. Who is your favourite theologian, past and/or present?
A. Oprah is probably my favorite of all time.
4. Is it easier to be who you really are as an Anon?
A. Not really, since my Anon is nothing like me.
5. What is something that people would be surprised to know about you?
A. I am nothing like my Anon.
6. What book are you reading? OR: Besides the Bible, what book has influenced your Christian walk the most?
A. Vertical Church by James MacDonald has definitely had a profound influence on my life.
7. What’s your favourite movie or TV show?
A. White Collar.
8. What is your pet peeve in church or with Christians?
9. Why is it important to study theology?
A. Simply because it is the study of God and he is the one who has redeemed us; that is certainly a good reason to learn more about him.
10. After a stressful day, what’s your favourite way of relaxing?
11. What’s your favorite Bible verse(s)?
A. 1 Corinthians 15:51 (look it up…it’s good).
12. What makes you so very bored?
A. Nothing. I am a busy person.
13. Do you like chocolate? If yes, what’s your favourite kind?
A. The kind that is brown.
14. What place in the world would you like to visit? Why? OR If you could be any place right now, where would it be? Why?
A. Tahiti. Because…have you seen the pictures? It’s gorgeous!
15. What are the three top things on your bucket list for this year?
A. Serve Jesus. Live for his glory. Make people laugh.
16. Your friend wants you to go to her Bible study group…but your favorite band is in town, and another friend gives you tickets to the concert. What would you do?
A. Well, if the nursery is open, it’s not optional to miss…
17. Your worst critic in the church is shopping in the same grocery store you’re at. Do you: look for the nearest exit, put your dark glasses on, run your grocery cart into them, or pretend you didn’t see them?
A. Hit them with my cane.
18. Link us to your go-to song of the moment while driving to Sunday worship—you know, the song that you need/like to hear before you arrive at church?
A. I don’t have a radio in my Buick. But I like to sing any OLD hymn.
19. Who is the one Anon you would most like to smack? Why?
A. The guy that changes his name every other day…Jack ???
20. What would you consider the “worst”—Christian book, Christian music, Christian movies? (If you have more than one choice, please feel free to list them.)
A. Worst Book: Anything by Joel Osteen. Worst Music: Stryper. Worst Movie: Noah (the one with Russell Crowe).
21. Is the church relevant? If yes, what would you consider the best way to reach the unchurched?
A. YES! Personal invitation through forming an authentic relationship with them (provided they aren’t of nursery age).