Here is a “Simple Sermon Outline” intended to ignite (not replace) the process of prayer, study, and creativity for any desperate pastors out there in Pastorland who take seriously the task of study and preaching, but may be up against a wall and fresh out of ideas. The entire original script for this one is available at SermonCentralDOTcom, here. But the simple outline is as follows:
When You Face a Difficult Decision
Numbers 11, Exodus 18
1. Acknowledge the problem and define it clearly (Numbers 11:10-13).
2. Admit your limitations (Numbers 11:14).
3. Accept wise counsel (Numbers 11:14, Exodus 18:18-21).
4. Assess your resources (Exodus 4:2).
5. Allow others to help (Numbers 11:16-17).
6. Act accordingly (Numbers 11:24-29).
7. Abandon all else to God’s care and wisdom (Numbers 11:26-30).
Please feel free to share this post with others using the Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- A New Approach to New Year’s Goals - January 22, 2023
- Why I Value Brokenness - November 3, 2022
- Balancing Ministry and Family - August 15, 2022