1.Why did you start a Twitter account?
A. Because @TheXianSatirist gave me this really cool opportunity to write anonymously.
2. Is it easier to be who you really are as an Anon?
A. It was easier in the beginning. But where I’ve gone from Anon to just being real, and then occasionally trying to make Church Husher jokes, it doesn’t seem the same.
3. What is something that people would be surprised to know about you?
A. I’m pretty shy off line.
4. What book are you reading?
A. Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola. It really pushed me to not just accept church tradition, but to find out why we believe a certain way.
5. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
A. The Office. I still have not forgiven Steve Carrell for leaving and, ultimately, killing the show.
6. What is your pet peeve in church or with Christians?
A. When Christians fall for the “America is a Christian nation.” Our nation’s history doesn’t seem very Christian based.
7. After a stressful day, what’s your favorite way of relaxing?
A. Spending time with my wife.
8. What’s your favorite Bible verse(s)?
A. Hebrews 12 3-4
9. Do you like chocolate? If yes, what’s your favourite kind?
A. I don’t trust people who do not like chocolate.
10. What place in the world would you like to visit? Why? OR If you could be any place right now, where would it be? Why?
A. Rome. I love history!
11. What are the three top things on your bucket list for this year?
A. To finish school, to build better relationships with family members, and to make another bucket list.
Bonus: Who is the one Anon you would most like to smack? Why?
A. I’m not going to post the user name, (most probably know) okay. The reason I disappeared in the beginning—I inherited a stalker. This guy some how went through my followers, found out who I am, and where I went to church. Then, he began trying to “minister” to me and would ask a ton of personal questions. Every time I would stop talking to him, the dude would send me more messages asking why I quit talking. I would block one account, and then he would start talking through a different account. As far as I know that guy is no longer on Twitter. But the dude was a freak.